Tommee Tippee is the new name at our house, as my 12-month-old baby boy loves his new Tommee Tippee
Explora weaning bowls.
The Explora Weaning Bowl set is perfect for little hands with its ergonomic shape for a secure grip. It is recommended from 6 months and up.
The spoon attaches to the lid, and after use you can easily reattach it, as the cover will cover-up the dirty part of the spoon until you can bring it home and wash it.
Things I love about the Tommee Tippee Explora Weaning Bowl Set:
- It comes with a lid, which makes it easy to bring along on outings.
- I can attach the spoon to the lid for easy storage.
- It is BPA Free
- It is Phthalate-free.
- It comes in some cool and trendy colors
- It is microwave, dishwasher and freezer-safe;
- It is stackable and easy to store
Tommee Tippee is Britain’s number one brand in feeding products, and now it is here to take over the U.S. The Tommee Tippee Explora product line features feeding products that transitions with your little one as the baby starts becoming more independent.
Tommee Tippee has generously offered to give a Tommee Tippee Explora weaning bowl set to one of Frugality Is Free’s readers.
This giveaway will end Wednesday August 25th at 10 p.m. EST.
* The giveaway is open to U.S. and Canadian residents only. I will chose the winner via Random.org, and the winner will be notified by e-mail. Make sure to leave your email, gather name, or have your contact available on your blogger site. The winner will have 48 hours to respond, and if there is no response another winner will be chosen.
* I received a complimentary set of the Tommee Tippee Explora weaning bowls for the purpose of this review and giveaway. I received no other compensation, and the opinions expressed in this review and giveaway are mine and mine alone.
** I was given the opportunity to review this product because of my membership at Twittermoms.