I love taking photos, and I am constantly taking photos of my kids.This means that I always have tons of photos to develop, and one of my favorite places to get them developed is at Shutterfly.com, which is a great place for online photo developing. I love the quality of the photo printing, the ability to edit, and the speedy shipping time.
I use Shutterfly for many other reasons including making photo cards, Photo Christmas Cards, and Thank You Cards. In the past I have also made photo cards of my photos to give away as gifts to loved ones, and for this Shutterfly really has some great products. Besides using Shuterfly for online photo developing, I have also made photo cards of my nature photos, of my photos from the Florida Keys and the cards from Shutterfly always turn out great. I love the quality of the cards, they compliment my photos well, and it makes me proud to give the cards away as gifts.
It is easy to upload the photos, edit and and personalize the cards just the way I want to, and check out is straightforward and hasslefree. Ever since I discovered Shutterfly more than three years ago, I have only gotten photos developed at a local store on very few occasions. I strongly prefer to get my photos developed through Shutterfly, because the experience is always pleasant. I know what I order, and I know that I can expect a quality product, which will be just the way I ordered it.
Throughout my more than three years of experience with getting my photos developed at Shutterfly, I have never encountered any problems….not a single one!
Shutterfly offers numerous ways to turn your best photos into quality gifts, there are lots of different ways to show of your best work, and it is easy to order copies or enlargements. With the holiday season coming up I will definitely be looking to Shutterfly for Holiday Cards.
Visit Shutterfly.com and come back to tell me the name of your favorite photo card design. (any size and kind)
- Follow Frugality Is Free via Google Friend Connect – 1 Entry (Leave 1 comments)
- Sign up for Frugality Is Free emails (right hand side) – 1 Entry (Leave 1 comment)
- Sign up for Shutterfly emails at the bottom of the page – 1 Entry (Leave 1 comment)
- Enter any of my other current giveaways – 1 entry per giveaway (Leave 1 comment per giveaway entered)
- Blog about this giveaway – 3 Entries (leave 3 comments and leave blog link)
- Follow my new blog Storytime Under The Stars – 2 entries (leave 2 comments)
- Comment on this post at Storytime Under The Stars – 2 entries (leave 2 comments)
- Enter the Bein’ With You This Way Giveaway – 2 entries (leave 2 comments)
- Follow FrugalMom on Twitter and Tweet About This Giveaway – 1 Entries (Leave 1 comments and tweet link) – Can be done daily:
This giveaway is open to US and International residents. I will chose the winner via Random.org, and the winner will be notified by e-mail. Make sure to leave your email, or have your contact available on your blogger site. The winner will have 48 hours to respond, and if there is no response another winner will be chosen.
*I will be receiving 40 free photo cards from Shutterfly for the purpose of writing about my Shutterfly experience, but I am giving away 30 photo cards to my readers. I received no other compensation, and the opinions expressed in this review are mine and mine alone.