If you want to treat yourself to a little luxury, washing your hair with the S Free moisture shampoo and S Free conditioner is a great way of doing so. The sulfate free shampoo and conditioner (S Free) from Healthy Hair Plus are innovative products that make your hair feel fresh and clean without using sulfate. The 16 oz shampoo has a light citrus scent that is fresh but not overwhelming, and the 8 oz conditioner has a creamy, luxurious consistency that provides a rich lather and leaves the hair easy to manage.
I love how the S Free shampoo and conditioner makes my hair feel light and clean without weighing it down, and I only need to use a small amount of both to get the desired clean effect. Just pouring the shampoo and conditioner into my hands makes me feel as if I am at a salon, because of the smooth and luxurious consistency. Both the S Free shampoo and conditioner rinse out fast, which is a big bonus, as I am always on the go with three boys in the house.
The Healthy Hair Plus products come in minimal and recyclable packaging, and I love that they are paraben free. In fact there are lots of things that I love about the S Free Moisture shampoo and conditioner.
Why I love the S Free Shampoo and Conditioner:
- It is sulfate free
- It is paraben free
- It has a light citrus fragrance
- It rinses out fast
- It is safe for colored or treated hair
- It does not contain sodium chloride
Healthy Hair Plus (HHP) was founded in 1996, and the company has grown into an international manufacturer and online distributor of the latest eco-friendly, natural based hair products. Healthy Hair Plus uses natural based and botanical active ingredients, and the company uses minimal and recyclable packaging.
Healthy Hair Plus S Free Moisture shampoo and conditioner are part of Mom’s Wish List, because they offer a great way to spoil moms, when they need it the most. As a mom of three boys, being able to take a quick shower with a luxurious shampoo and conditioner that leaves my hair feeling clean, fresh and smooth in a matter of minutes is a real treat.
- Follow Frugality Is Free via Google Friend Connect – 1 Entry (Leave 1 comments)
- Sign up for Frugality Is Free emails (right hand side) – 1 Entry (Leave 1 comment)
- Enter any of my other current giveaways – 1 entry per giveaway (Leave 1 comment per giveaway entered)
- Comment on one of my non-giveaway posts. – 1 Entry (Leave 1 comment)
- Blog about this giveaway -3 Entries (leave 3 comments and leave link)
- Add the Frugality Is Free blog button to your sidebar – 2 entries (Leave 2 comments and leave link).
- Follow JRFrugalMom on twitter (1 entry) and tweet About This Giveaway – 1 Entry (Leave 1 comment for each and twitter name/tweet link) – Tweets can be done one time daily:
This giveaway will end October 5th at 10 p.m. EST.
This giveaway is open to US residents. I will chose the winner via Random.org, and the winner will be notified by e-mail. Make sure to leave your email, or have your contact available on your blogger site. The winner will have 48 hours to respond, and if there is no response another winner will be chosen.
*I received a complimentary full-size sample of the S Free shampoo and conditioner from Healthy Hair Plus for the purpose of this review and giveaway. I received no other compensation, and the opinions expressed in this review have not been influenced in any way.
*Photo Copyright Frugality Is Free