Welcome to The Wednesday Window, where you can link up your best blog posts from the past week. This is a window into the blogoshere, a place to meet bloggers with similar interests, and it is a place to expose your best blog posts. Quite often the best blog posts are left unnoticed and without comments, and this is your chance to expose your best work.
Linda from Linda’s Lunacy is a stay at home of six from the hills of Kentucky. She has homeschooled for 19 years, and she will be celebrating her 29th wedding anniversary this September.
Please stop by Linda’s Lunacy, and congratulate her on the feature.
Your blog could be featured next week…
The rules are simple:
- Link up your best blog post from the past week or so.
- Let us know in the comment field below, why this is your favorite blog post.
- Comment on the featured Wednesday Window post.
- Comment on the two posts before you, and comment on as many linked up posts as you would like.
- Follow any of the blogs on the list, and please follow back.
- For a chance to be featured at the next Wednesday Window make a blog post about The Wednesday Window, and leave a comment letting me know, where I can find it.
(A blog post is not mandatory for participation, but it is appreciated, as it will help spread the word and get more visitors to your favorite blog posts)
Don’t link up to your main page, link up to your favorite blog post of the week.
Don’t link up your blog hop! (If you would like to share a blog hop email me to get it in the Blog Hop Linky Collection)
Don’t link up your giveaway! (You can link up your giveaway here)
Please enter Name of Blog and Blog Post Title below.