Welcome to The Wednesday Window, where you can link up your best blog posts from the past week and promote your blog post. This is a window into the blogoshere, a place to meet bloggers with similar interests, and it is a place to expose your best blog posts. Quite often the best blog posts are left unnoticed and without comments, and this is your chance to expose your best work.
The Wednesday Window is up early today….
Besides following along in John and Kat’s life, you can also find some great recipes, gardening updates and much much more at Living like the Kings.
- Link up your best blog post (Please link directly to your post) from the past week or so.
- Let us know in the comment field below, why this is your favorite blog post.
- Comment on the featured Wednesday Window post:
- Comment on the two posts before you, and comment on as many linked up posts as you would like.
- Follow any of the blogs on the list, and please follow back.
1 entry per method – let me know below what you do and leave links)*.
1) Make a blog post about The Wednesday Window
2) Add the Wednesday Window button to a blog post
3) Add the Wednesday Window button to your main page sidebar
4) Tweet about the Wednesday Window (Leave tweet link in comment)
Come join me at the Wednesday Window @ Frugality Is Free. The place to promote your best blog post of the past week. http://tiny.cc/kceh4
*(If you don’t comment below with your entry method, it will not be counted. It is simply too time consuming for me too search around everyone’s blogs for the button).
(A blog post is not mandatory for participation, but it is appreciated, as it will help spread the word and get more visitors to your favorite blog posts)
Don’t link up to your main page, link up to your favorite blog post of the week.
Don’t link up your blog hop! (If you would like to share a blog hop email me to get it in the Blog Hop Linky Collection)
Don’t link up your giveaway! (You can link up your giveaway here)
Don’t link up your business
All of the above will be deleted
Please enter Name of Blog and Blog Post Title below.