Del Monte Fresh Produce is showing support to public school teachers across North and Central America with cash to purchase school supplies and fresh fruit in the “Teacher Monday: Cash for Classrooms” campaign. One hundred prizes totaling $1,000 each will be awarded to teachers who get the most votes in the “Teacher Monday: Cash for Classrooms” online contest at www.fruits.com.
I love the idea of this contest, especially because many of the teachers in our public schools use their own money to keep their classroom well stocked and to purchase rewards to our children. I also love the fact that Del Monte has decided to get behind our teachers and show them support, especially as the school budgets are being cut all over the United States.
Teachers can sign up for Teacher Monday: Cash for Classrooms at fruits.com, and the weekly winners can be found at fruits.com under Teacher Spotlight.
There are only one week left in the Teacher Monday: Cash for Classrooms campaign, so make sure to show our teachers your support by casting your vote today. If your favorite teacher is not registered encourage him or her to do so. You can vote one time per day.
To help promote the Del Monte Teacher Monday: Cash for Classrooms, Del Monte is giving away a $25 Del Monte Gift Certificate to two of Frugality Is Free readers.
How to Enter: Giveaway Closed: Giveaway Winners Will Be Announced Here.
Mandatory Entry 1. Visit Teacher Monday and tell me something that you have learned – 1 Entry (Leave 1 comment) (**The mandatory entry has changed now that the voting is over, but everyone who entered under the first mandatory entry are still eligible, and they do not have to do the new mandatory entry)
Mandatory entry must be done in order for any bonus entries to count.
2. Follow Del Monte on Twitter – Leave your Twitter Name (1 Entry – Leave 1 comment) 3. Like Del Monte on Facebook. Leave your facebook name(1 Entry – Leave 1 comment)
4. Follow Frugality Is Free publicly via Google Friend Connect – 1 Entry (Leave 1 comment)
5. Blog about this giveaway (a real blog post, not just a link, or a link on a page etc.) – 5 Entries (Leave 5 comments and blog post link)
6. Sign up for my RSS feed – (right hand sidebar under GFC) – 1 Entry (Leave 1 comment)
7. Enter any current giveaways at Frugality Is Free (1 entry per giveaway – Leave 1 comment per giveaway entered)
8. Follow Frugality Is Free on Twitter, and Tweet about this giveaway: Can be done once daily. (1 entry per tweet – 1 comment per tweet – leave tweet link.)
Example Tweet: #Win a $25 Del Monte Gift Certificates (2 WINNERS!!) @JRFrugalMom http://tiny.cc/r8w1w @DelMonteFresh RT for your daily bonus entry!
This giveaway will end November 25th at 10 p.m. EST.
The giveaway is open to U.S. residents 18 years old or older. I will chose the winner via Random.org, and the winner will be notified by e-mail. Make sure to leave your email, or have your contact available on your blogger site. The winner will have 48 hours to respond, and if there is no response another winner will be chosen.
Disclaimer: I received a Del Monte Certificate as compensation for hosting this giveaway.