GSN.com, the Network for Games, is an awesome website where you can play free games, earn points (gsn oodles), and redeem for free rewards. As a stay-at-home mom, I am always looking for new avenues to earn money online, to get a little extra room in the household budget, and to earn rewards that I can use for gifts.
I have been a member of GSN.com for more than 1 1/2 years, and I have earned lots of different prizes during this time including: gift cards, various products, maple syrup, Red Cross donation and more. Today I received my latest gsn reward, the Black Diamond Cosmo Headlamp, which will be used as a gift.
|Black Diamond Cosmo Headlamp|
I love getting gift cards, but they can be difficult to get your hands on, as they are very popular. This is why my favorite prize is the Coombs Family Farm Organic Maple Syrup – It retails for about $20 – $25, and since I prefer to serve my family real maple syrup instead of the pancake syrup from the store, so this is a great way to do it without making a big dent in the grocery budget.
|Coombs Family Farm Organic Maple Syrup|
You can see the current GSN oodles prize list here.
GSN.com is a part of the Game Show Network, where you can watch shows such as Deal or No Deal, Family Feud and more. It is free to sign up, there are no referals, and you can earn points in many different ways.
Finding your way around GSN and the GSN Oodles program can be a bit confusing at first, but below you will find a guide to navigate the GSN Oodles program.
- Ways To Earn PointsYou get a spin on the Wonder Wheel just for logging in, and you can earn two more spins each day. See how by clicking the Wonder Wheel tab and click on Win Spins, as these opportunities change.
- Earn 50 points for answering the daily question
- Earn points by answering questions about the GSN shows on GSN LIVE – Find it at http://www.gsn.com/shows/gsnlive/ or (Click the Oodles tab, Click the Ways To Win, scroll down on the page until you see where it says: (GSN Live: Enter your phone number)
- Play Double Trouble(3 times a day)
- Enter the daily BINGO game
- Play the Deal or No Deal game
- Answer questions by each game (look at the Ways to win tab)
The ways to earn points/oodles at GSN.com are constantly changing, but if you keep at it every day you will soon be able to redeem for your first prize. The prizes come quickly, and if there is an issue with a prize GSN.com customer service make sure you get your prize.
To find the answers for several of the Oodles Questions, I usually use Swagbucks, the earn for searching program, so I win points there for finding the answers as well.
If you want to know more about GSN Oodles program, just send me an email, or leave a comment on this post.
This post is part of the Earn Money Online: The Online Money Making Series at Frugality Is Free.