With Valentines day around the corner, spring feelings in the air, and summer approaching faster than you know it, it is time to start looking for a frugal way to have a fantastic vacation. SniqueAway is one tool that you can use in your search for the perfect get away. SniqueAway offers limited-time-only deals on the world’s most luxurious hotels, all top-rated on TripAdvisor. Members have access to sales that can be as much as 50% off best available rate.
SniqueAway offers members top hotels and A-List accommodations at surprisingly affordable prices. The catch? You need an invite to get in. But don’t worry – as a BzzAgent I was able to get my hands on an invite, and now you can too.
I invite all of you to sign up at SniqueAway. If you wonder why you should sign up now…
- If you love TripAdvisor, you will love SniqueAway, becayse it is part of Smarter Travel Media, a TripAdvisor Media Group company
- Members have access to sales that can be as much as 50% off best available rate.
- All hotels featured have earned a minimum four-star industry classification and four out of five review ratings on TripAdvisor
- Exclusive SniqueAway sales only last up to seven days or until the offer sells out
How it works
Understanding SniqueAway is easy. Once you’re a member, you simply:
- Look. Check out today’s swoon-inducing sales and peek at future escapes.
- Book. Act fast! These dazzling offers only last up to 7 days.
- Save. Get A-List accommodations at Members-Only rates.
- Rave. Invite friends to SniqueAway and you’ll get $25 credit when they book their first escape.
Some of today’s great deals:
The Adolphus Hotel – Dallas, TX
From 700 sq. ft., King or 2 Double bed(s), sitting area
reg. $189 (SniqueAway price $119 per night)
Platinum Hotel and Spa – Las Vegas, NV
1,150 sq. ft., King or 2 Queen bed(s), balcony
Was $109 (SniqueAway price $69 per night)
Disclaimer: I’m writing this post as a part of the Bzz Agent SniqueAway campaign. As a BzzAgent I received an exclusive invite.