I hope you are all enjoying your extended holiday weekend, and that you are able to spend some quality time with the people you love.
- The Book Lovers’ Blog Hop will be an ongoing book review hop, where you can link up your book reviews all week.
- The Book Lovers’ Blog Hop linky will be renewed every Monday.
- Each blogger can link up two reviews per week (old or new)
- Picture Linky
both Story Time Under the Stars and Frugality Is Free.
The featured blog this week is Frugally Green Mom, which is written by April. April is a mom of a three-year-old daughter, she works part time, and she tries to live a lifestyle that is as green as possible.
At Frugally Green Mom you can find recipes, reviews of all kinds, tidbits from April’s Florida life and more.
Congratulations to Frugally Green Mom , you have won a free week’s ad space at Frugality Is Free and Story Time Under the Stars.
- Link up a book review old or new below (Up to two reviews per blog per week). Please link up to the review itself and not your main page.
- Visit and comment on as many book reviews on the list as you wish.
- To make this Book Lovers’ Blog Hop a success, comments are essential!
- Please help me spread the word to get more participants – a tweet or facebook post will be highly appreciated. (Optional – Not Mandatory)
If you would like your blog to be featured next week and be entered to win a 125 x 125 ad space for a week at Story Time Under The Stars and Frugality Is Free, you can enter below. Each method counts as one entry!
- Blog about the Book Lovers’ Blog hop
- Add the Book Lovers’ Blog Hop Button to your sidebar or
- Put the Book Lovers’ Blog Hop button in the book review that you link up
- Tweet about the Book Lovers’ Blog Hop
- Facebook about the Book Lovers’ Blog Hop
- Please comment below to let me know, if you are participating in the Book Lover’s Blog Hop bonus feature and ad space giveaway.
Link up your own book giveaways at the Thursday Book Giveaway Linky
Please post blog name, book name and link up your review url below (not your main blog url)