I’m posting a little early today, as I am heading for the beach…
Welcome to Follow Us Monday Morning – the Monday blog hop here at Frugality Is Free and Being Frugal and Making It Work.
I would like to introduce you to the Us in Follow Us Monday Morning, my cohost Bridget aka Cheekymommaof2 from Being Frugal and Making It Work.
Answer the Follow Us Monday Morning question (in the comment area or in a post) and post the button in your post. This is not mandatory, but it sure is appreciated, as it will help spread the word.
- Follow Frugality Is Free
- Follow Being Frugal and Making It Work.
- Follow the Hot Blog of the Week
- Follow the Blog listed before you
- Answer the Follow Us Monday Morning Question.
- Follow as many other blogs as you wish, and please follow those who visit you back.
- Link your blog post in the Follow Us Monday Morning linky
- Please follow back!!!
Question of the Week
How did you celebrate Mother’s Day?
I lost my mother to ALS four years ago, but this year my kids and I actually celebrated Mother’s Day my dad and his girlfriend, who flew in from Europe Friday night.
This morning my husband brought me roses….. a rose plant to be specific, and he also brought me two plants for the inside from the boys. I had specifically asked for plants and nut cut flowers.
Before lunch I headed for a local flea market/amusement park with my dad, his girlfriend and my boys. It was a lot of fun.
We have been home recuperating from the fun, and we are headed for the beach….what a perfect way to end the day….with a walk on the beach.
- Blog about Follow Us Monday Morning (leave direct link)*
- Post the Follow Us Monday Morning button in your sidebar (leave direct link)*
- Tweet about the Follow Us Monday Morning Blog Hop (leave direct link)*