I would like to introduce you to the Us in Follow Us Monday Morning, my cohost Bridget aka Cheekymommaof2 from Being Frugal and Making It Work.
Reviews She Rote is written by Pamela, a stay-at-home mom and former pre-k teacher. Besides blogging Pamela also writes at Gather.com, a favorite writing site of both Bridget and myself. Pamela enjoys Mary Higgins Clark books and television shows such as Desperate Housewives, The Mentalist and Burn Notice. She is loves cooking, painting and is a bit of a hockey fan as well.
Congratulations Reviews She Rote, you have won a free week’s ad space at Frugality Is Free and Being Frugal and Making It Work.
Answer the Follow Us Monday Morning question (in the comment area or in a post) and post the button in your post. This is not mandatory, but it sure is appreciated, as it will help spread the word.
- Follow Frugality Is Free
- Follow Being Frugal and Making It Work.
- Follow the Hot Blog of the Week
- Follow the Blog listed before you
- Answer the Follow Us Monday Morning Question.
- Follow as many other blogs as you wish, and please follow those who visit you back.
- Link your blog post in the Follow Us Monday Morning linky
- Please follow back!!!
Question of the Week
When was the last time you saw the sun rise and really enjoyed it?
Saturday morning we woke the kids up early (5:30 a.m.), got in the cars and headed for the beach with my dad and his girlfriend. We made it just in time for the sun rise, and while my dad, his girlfriend and my husband watched the boys I managed to sneak away for a long long walk on the beach. Oh my did I need this rare me time, and watching the sun spill its fabulous colors over the ocean was just the perfect surroundings to enjoy the silence in.
- Blog about Follow Us Monday Morning (leave direct link)*
- Post the Follow Us Monday Morning button in your sidebar (leave direct link)*
- Tweet about the Follow Us Monday Morning Blog Hop (leave direct link)*