- Borders and Barnes and Noble gift cards make great teachers gifts. Slip it in a nice hand-made card from your child, and it will be a personalized gift that the teachers can use to treat themselves over the holiday break.
- Amazon gift cards are great for the person you cannot figure out what to buy for, or redeem for amazon gift cards in small nominations from rewards websites. Every time you receive an amazon gift code in your inbox, make sure to add it to your amazon account immediately. This way you will never waste a gift code, and it is amazing how fast $5 amazon gift codes can add up.
- Target gift cards are great as gifts for your sister, teenage boys and girls, and I am sure that even your mother would love a Target gift card.I personally save up Target gift card for the toys clearance sale at Target, as I can stretch my gift card and get exactly what my sons wish for. Target has already begun marking down a lot of toys (see my latest Target Toy Clearance update), and when August comes around I pick up some great deals on beach gear for my beach boys. I also make sure to have one or two Target gift cards on hand for the after Christmas sale in December and for the huge 75 percent off Target toy clearance sale in January.
- Home Depot gift cards are great for the men in your life. I am sure that your husband, father, father-in-law or your brother can find great ways to spend a Home Depot gift card. You can also get a gift card or two to cut down on your out-of-pocket Christmas tree cost.
- Kohl’s, JC Penney, Sears and other clothing brand gift cards are great to use together with coupons to find gifts for the adults in your family.
Mypoints: Kohl’s, JCPenney, Barnes & Noble and all the gift cards you could wish for.
Mysurvey: Amazon, CVS, TJX Gift Card (Marshalls, Homegoods, TJMaxx),Cracker Barrel, Auto Zone Gift Cards and much more.
Epoll: Amazon, Target and more.
The above-mentioned online earnings sites are my favorites, but there are many more places that you can earn gift cards online. As we get closer to the holiday season, I will share more frugal tips on how you can have a stress-free holiday season too.
Do you have any tips to help ensure a stress-free holiday season?