I would like to introduce you to the Us in Follow Us Monday Morning, my cohost Bridget aka Cheekymommaof2 from Being Frugal and Making It Work.
At Racing and Saving Mama you can find deals, coupons, giveaways and freebies. You can also find tips and motivation to stay fit and keep exercising.
Kristina has a wordpress blog, and she does not have a google follow, but if you would like to follow Kristina and Racing and Saving Mama you can do so on Twitter, Facebook or via email.
Answer the Follow Us Monday Morning question (in the comment area or in a post) and post the button in your post. This is not mandatory, but it sure is appreciated, as it will help spread the word.
- Follow Frugality Is Free
- Follow Being Frugal and Making It Work.
- Follow the Hot Blog of the Week
- Follow the Blog listed before you
- Answer the Follow Us Monday Morning Question.
- Follow as many other blogs as you wish, and please follow those who visit you back.
- Link your blog post in the Follow Us Monday Morning linky
- Please follow back!!!
Question of the Week
My kids wear school uniforms, and I am very happy that they do. It takes a lot of hassle out of back-to-school shopping, and it takes away a lot of the stigma that can come with clothing when it comes to the right fashion, brands etc. We live in an area with a lot of poverty, and school uniform clothing can be bought at the thrift store for $1 a piece, because most of the schools in our area wear the same colors.
I feel that my kids still get a lot of ways to express themselves, and they can choose to wear whatever we want when we go out.
- Blog about Follow Us Monday Morning (leave direct link)*
- Post the Follow Us Monday Morning button in your sidebar (leave direct link)*
- Tweet about the Follow Us Monday Morning Blog Hop (leave direct link)*