The Scholastic Storybook Treasures read-a-long dvds are great for when the kids need to take a break on rainy summer days, or whenever the scorching summer heat becomes too much. One of my sons’ favorite Scholastic Storybook Treasures is the Good Night, Gorilla dvd set consisting of 16 classic stories, some of which are narrated by Elle Fanning, James Naughton and Anthony Edwards. The Good Night, Gorilla dvd set includesc Caldecott Honor and Newberry Honor classics such as First the Egg and Doctor De Soto.
The Good Night, Gorilla Scholastic Storybook Treasures dvd set contains three dvds, and it includes a total of 2 hours and 40 minutes worth of entertaining classic stories. The Scholastic Storybook Treasures dvds are special, because they include Scholastic’s innovative read-along captioning, which helps children connect words to the stories.
Some of my boys’ favorite stories on the Good Night, Gorilla dvd set are the title story Good Night, Gorilla by Peggy Rathmann, Danny and the Dinosaur by Syd Hoff and The Day Jimmy’s Boa Ate The Wash. My personal favorite is Flossie and the Fox by Patricia McKissack, and I am very impressed about the way that Scholastic has transformed this fabulous book into a dvd without loosing the book’s original charm.
Stories On The Good Night, Gorilla Scholastic Storybook Treasures dvd set:
Good Night, Gorilla
Happy Birthday Moon,
The Napping House
Zin! Zin! Zin! A Violin
Danny and the Dinosaur
The Island of the Skog
T Is for Terrible
Stanley and the Dinosaurs
The Day Jimmy’s Boa Ate the Wash
Doctor De Soto
Flossie and the Fox
First the Egg
What Do You Do With a Tail Like This?
Joey Runs Away
Read Reviews of my other Scholastic Storybook Treasures DVDs
Visit the Storybook Treasures website, and let me know which of the other Storybook Treasures products you would like to have.
or have it available at your profile page.)
- 1 Entry for each method – Follow New Kideo on Facebook and Twitter.
- 1 Entry for each method – Friend JRFrugalMom on Facebook, Follow Frugality Is Free on Google Friend Connect, Facebook and/or Twitter.
- 1 Entry per giveaway entered- Enter any other current giveaway at any of my blogs (You can see all giveaways in the sidebar)
- 1 Entry per comment – Comment on any non-giveaway posts here at Frugality Is Free (up to 3 entries)
- 1 Entry for each – Like my other blogs on Facebook: Florida Free and Frugal, My Best Printable Coupons, Story Time Under the Stars or The Aldi Spot.
- 3 Entries – 1 entry per method Subscribe to Frugality Is Free emails
- 1 Entry – 1 entry per tweet and/or facebook post- Tweet about this giveaway or post about it on facebook, make sure to leave a direct link. (Each can be done daily)
The giveaway is open to U.S. residents 18 years old or older. I will chose the winner via Random.org, and the winner will be notified by e-mail. Make sure to leave your email, or have your contact available on your blogger profile. The winner will have 48 hours to respond, and if there is no response another winner will be chosen.