I would like to introduce you to the Us in Follow Us Monday Morning, my cohost Bridget aka Cheekymommaof2 from Being Frugal and Making It Work.
This week’s hot blog is Get In Shape and Save, which is written by Kim. Kim just started blogging back in May, so she is in need of followers. Get In Shape and Save is a result of Kim’s love for finding great deals, but it also shows off her desire for saving while living a healthy life.
You can follow Get In Shape and Save here.
Answer the Follow Us Monday Morning question (in the comment area or in a post) and post the button in your post. This is not mandatory, but it sure is appreciated, as it will help spread the word.
- Follow Frugality Is Free
- Follow Being Frugal and Making It Work.
- Follow the Hot Blog of the Week
- Follow the Blog listed before you
- Answer the Follow Us Monday Morning Question.
- Follow as many other blogs as you wish, and please follow those who visit you back.
- Link your blog post in the Follow Us Monday Morning linky
- Please follow back!!!
Question of the Week
I start back-to-school shopping in August once the clearance sale starts. I pick up uniform tops and bottoms, and whatever else school supplies I can get my hands on at a discounted rate. All the school supplies goes in a box, where we use a little throughout the year, and some is saved for the start of the next school year. Once the back-to-school sales start in June, I start picking up a few things here and there, but if it is at a good price I stock up. I do not go out of my way to get the deals, but between Publix, Target and the drug stores, I usually manage to get a good deal on everything between coupons and sales.
I just finished my kids back-to-school shopping lists today, I have a bag ready for each of my sons, and they are ready to go. School starts in the end of August, so I am happy to be have the bags done already.
You can see some of my back-to-school shopping trips below:
Back-To School Shopping at Target – Erasers and Sharpeners $0.20
Target Price Matching with Walmart and Kmart
Target Uniform Shirt Clearance Shopping $3.98 each
Free School Supplies at Publix
Walmart Uniform Clearance Online
Target Clearance Sale – Uniform Pants
Target Clearance Sale – Jeans and Uniform Pants
Uniform Shorts at the Thrift Store $1 Each
- Blog about Follow Us Monday Morning (leave direct link)*
- Post the Follow Us Monday Morning button in your sidebar (leave direct link)*
- Tweet about the Follow Us Monday Morning Blog Hop (leave direct link)*