I would like to introduce you to the Us in Follow Us Monday Morning, my cohost Bridget aka Cheekymommaof2 from Being Frugal and Making It Work.
Holding On To The Little Things is written by Jordan Marie, a mother of one, photographer and writer. Jordan Marie graduated from The Art Institute in Houston in March of 2010 with a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Web Design and Interactive Media. On St. Patricks Day this year, Jordan Marie gave birth to Scarlett-Marie Sue, and at Holding On To The Little Things you can read all about Jordan Marie’s adventures in motherhood and in life.
Answer the Follow Us Monday Morning question (in the comment area or in a post) and post the button in your post. This is not mandatory, but it sure is appreciated, as it will help spread the word.
- Follow Frugality Is Free
- Follow Being Frugal and Making It Work.
- Follow the Hot Blog of the Week
- Follow the Blog listed before you
- Answer the Follow Us Monday Morning Question.
- Follow as many other blogs as you wish, and please follow those who visit you back.
- Link your blog post in the Follow Us Monday Morning linky
- Please follow back!!!
Question of the Week
Do you remember your first day of kindergarten?
Monday is my middle’s son’s first day of kindergarten, and he is extremely excited. In fact he has been telling me fifty times a day for a week that he was excited about starting kindergarten.
This made me think back to my first day of kindergarten, and I am surprised because I do not remember much. I remember feeling excited, nervous and shy more than anything else, but the actual details of the day are very vague.
- Blog about Follow Us Monday Morning (leave direct link)*
- Post the Follow Us Monday Morning button in your sidebar (leave direct link)*
- Tweet about the Follow Us Monday Morning Blog Hop (leave direct link)*