cohost Bridget aka Cheekymommaof2 from Being Frugal and Making It Work.
This week’s hot blog is Racing and Saving Mama, which is written by Kristina, who is the mother of Levi and Nola. She is also a coupon clipping Mama, who does what she can to keep both her body and wallet in great shape.
You can follow Racing and Saving Mama here.
Answer the Follow Us Monday Morning question (in the comment area or in a post) and post the button in your post. This is not mandatory, but it sure is appreciated, as it will help spread the word.
- Follow Frugality Is Free
- Follow Being Frugal and Making It Work.
- Follow the Hot Blog of the Week
- Follow the Blog listed before you
- Answer the Follow Us Monday Morning Question.
- Follow as many other blogs as you wish, and please follow those who visit you back.
- Link your blog post in the Follow Us Monday Morning linky
- Please follow back!!!
Question of the Week
What do you love the most about fall?
I love that fall comes with cooler temperatures, as we need it after a hot South Florida summer. Last week I actually went outside one night and were surprised to realize that I was not sweating….yes that’s a big one:) Gardening is getting a late start this year, as we have some very hot days in September.
- Blog about Follow Us Monday Morning (leave direct link)*
- Post the Follow Us Monday Morning button in your sidebar (leave direct link)*
- Tweet about the Follow Us Monday Morning Blog Hop (leave direct link)*