My favorite way to earn Superpoints is through the Superpoints button, but there are many other ways to earn bonus Superpoints as well.
Go to the Get Points Tab:
- Click the Watch Videos Tab and follow the instructions
Go to the Complete Offers Tab:
- Watch ads such as Kmart ad, Groupon Ad, Intel Ad, Fiber One Ad, Virgin America Ad and more (1 Superpoint each)
- Click on quick free offers with no strings such as the Become Ad (Just open the offer page and click on the ad) (1 – 2 Superpoints each)
Sign up for Free Offers with your basic information – no credit info needed (You are likely to receive promotional information via mail or email). Offers include Tempur Pedic, Kelloggs
I did all of the above this morning, and I was able to earn a total of 38 Superpoints, just by doing the offers.
Why do I love Superpoints?
- Because it is an easy and simple way to earn extra money towards Christmas gifts, birthday gifts and other extras.
- Because Superpoints pay fast (Less than a week from redemption to payment)
- Because they pay in Amazon gift certificates, Walmart gift certificates and paypal
- Because you earn everything your referral wins (no limit)
I earned and received $50 in gift certificates in August, and so far I have redeemed for $30 in September.
Superpoints membership is per invitation only, and I have a few invitations I can share. If you would like to sign up at Superpoints, use any of the invitations below.
Superpoints Invitation 1: Token Code: dodsmm
Superpoints Invitation 2: Token Code: lcvs78
Superpoints Invitation 3: Token Code: xam690
Superpoints Invitation 4: Token Code: 18jzda
Superpoints Invitation 5: Token Code: 6mozbm
- The are two ways to earn big at Superpoints, get a couple of referrals to move you up to a higher level with more benefits.
- Be consistent! Make Superpoints a part of your daily routine. Every time you earn on Swagbucks, open up Superpoints button too.
You can read all about Superpoints at my Superpoints Guide.