cohost Bridget aka Cheekymommaof2 from Being Frugal and Making It Work.
Not-So-Newlywed is written by Sarah, who has several concrete goals that she’s currently working towards. Sarah wants to lose weight, become coupon efficient, take on some DIY projects, buy a house, get out of debt and have a baby. In addition, she wants to continue to help her husband with his business and find her own successful way to have her own home business. She’s also working very hard to gain followers for her blog, her current goal is 200. Let’s help her reach that goal by showing her some love from “Follow Us Monday Morning!”
You can follow Not-So-Newlywed here.
Congratulations, you have won a free week’s ad space at Frugality Is Free and Being Frugal & Making It Work.
Answer the Follow Us Monday Morning question (in the comment area or in a post) and post the button in your post. This is not mandatory, but it sure is appreciated, as it will help spread the word.
- Follow Frugality Is Free
- Follow Being Frugal and Making It Work.
- Follow the Hot Blog of the Week
- Follow the Blog listed before you
- Answer the Follow Us Monday Morning Question.
- Follow as many other blogs as you wish, and please follow those who visit you back.
- Link your blog post in the Follow Us Monday Morning linky
- Please follow back!!!
Question of the Week
What is #1 on your “to-do” list?
Right now it is laundry! I have been procrastinating all day, and I seriously need to get started.
- Blog about Follow Us Monday Morning (leave direct link)*
- Post the Follow Us Monday Morning button in your sidebar (leave direct link)*
- Tweet about the Follow Us Monday Morning Blog Hop (leave direct link)*