Buying ink can be expensive, but lucking buying ink online can be a more affordable alternative to buying ink at the office store. Amazon is one of my favorite places to buy ink online for several reasons, but the main reason is because you can find some great Amazon ink prices that are hard to beat elsewhere. My Canon Pixma 1600 uses Canon 40 ink, and Amazon has the best deal on the Canon 40.
Why I buy ink at Amazon.com:
- I can get free shipping with a low minimum purchase.
- Lower prices than the competitors
- Fast shipping
My Canon Pixma 1600 uses Canon 40 ink, and below you will see the latest comparison on the Canon 40 ink.
Cannon 40 Ink Twinpack Price Comparison:
Office Depot: Canon 40 ink twinpack at Office Depot $44.99 + Free Shipping (Free Shipping Expire 11/19)
Staples: Canon 40 ink twinpack at Staples $43.99 + Shipping
Office Max: Canon 40 ink twinpack at Office Max $44.99 + 20 Percent Off discount = $35.99 + Free Shipping w/ min. $50 purchase.
Amazon: Canon 40 ink twinpack at Amazon $33.49 + Free Shipping
As you can see above the Canon 40 twin pack is cheaper at Amazon than at any of the competitors, even when Office Max offers a 20 percent discount.
Check out if Amazon has any deals on your printer ink – see the Amazon ink deals here.
Tips to keep your ink cost low:
- Only print with black ink
- Set your printer default setting to grayscale printing
- Set your printer default setting to fast printing (lower quality)
- If your printer will take refills, it is an affordable option. Do your research first, as your printer may not be receptacle to ink refills.
- Research whether your printer will take store brand ink – not all printer brands do this.
- Consider getting a laser printer- it may likely be more cost effective in the long run.
Find more Amazon Deals here.
See more Amazon ink deals here.