cohost Bridget aka Cheekymommaof2 from Being Frugal and Making It Work.
This week’s hot blog is Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!, which is written by Kat from New Jersey. Kat writes about things that inspires her, and she also hosts giveaways.
Congratulations to Kat at Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!
You have won a free week’s ad space at Frugality Is Free.
Answer the Follow Us Monday Morning question (in the comment area or in a post) and post the button in your post. This is not mandatory, but it sure is appreciated, as it will help spread the word.
- Follow Frugality Is Free
- Follow Being Frugal and Making It Work.
- Follow the Hot Blog of the Week
- Follow the Blog listed before you
- Answer the Follow Us Monday Morning Question.
- Follow as many other blogs as you wish, and please follow those who visit you back.
- Link your blog post in the Follow Us Monday Morning linky
- Please follow back!!!
Question of the Week
Where and how often do you get your family photos taken?
For the past couple of years I have been taking our family photos myself with my SLR camera. This year we finally got our boys back to Target to get photos taken, and we will be going back next week to get my little one’s photos taken. We got the Target portrait card, which means free sitting fees for everyone in the family for two years, so next year we will be doing a family portrait. At $7.99 with free sitting fee for a photo package, it is a price that is hard to beat.
The photo package does not have photos enough for everyone in the family though, so I just took photos of my boys this afternoon. They got dressed up, and I had this perfect spot in our local park that I wanted to use. Amazingly, I think I got a photo where everyone looked one way:)
- Blog about Follow Us Monday Morning (leave direct link)*
- Post the Follow Us Monday Morning button in your sidebar (leave direct link)*
- Tweet about the Follow Us Monday Morning Blog Hop (leave direct link)*