Dec 062011
 
There are lots of great Amazon promo codes out, and most of them are valid until the end of December. When buying groceries and household products make sure to use the subscribe and save option, and always check the Amazon coupon page before you make an Amazon purchase.


Before you shop on Amazon, there are a few things you should do to ensure that you get the best price possible.

1. Check for any Amazon Discount Codes and Amazon Promo Codes.
2. Check for any Amazon Coupons
3. Make sure to get Free Shipping
4. Check if the Amazon Subscribe & Save option is available for the product (Save an extra 15 percent)

Current Amazon Discount Codes, Amazon Coupons and Amazon Promo Codes:

Get $10 off $100 on Amazon plus an additional other $10 to use on a future purchase on Amazon. Today only! 

Use Amazon coupon code: 82YNNB5U
(This coupon is only good for today and good for products sold by Amazon only.)


Amazon Toy Coupon


10% at checkout on select outlet toys when you enter promo code CZQP26C9 at checkout.

Included in this sale:

LeapFrog Shapes And Sharing Picnic Basket.
Megabloks 80pc Lrg Mega Bloks Bag Pink.
Disney Princess Ultimate Fairytale Kitchen.
MGA Lalaloopsy Doll Rosy Bumps ‘N’ Bruises.
Strawberry Shortcake Twirling Flower Fashions Doll
 
Aveeno Amazon Promo Code



Save 20% on Amazon on your purchase of select Aveeno products sold by Amazon.com – Expires 12/11/11 at 11:59 p.m. PDT
Amazon promo code: AVEENODE







Save 20% on Amazon on your $25 purchase of select RoC products sold by Amazon.com Expires 12/11/11 at 11:59 p.m. PDT 
Amazon promo code:  SVEONROC






Save 25% Off Disney Cuddly Bodysuits:For a limited time, enter promo code  to receive an DSNYBYMR extra 25% off 2 qualifying items sold by Amazon.com, or an extra 30% on 3 items. 

Amazon promo code: DSNYBYMR






Save an extra 20% on coconut water sold by Amazon.com. Save 5% when you enter code HOLNAK22 at checkout. Plus, save an additional 15% when you combine the instant rebate with your Subscribe & Save. Expires 12/25/11
Amazon promo code: HOLNAK22




Save 35% on Walkers shortbread sold by Amazon.com. Save 20% when you enter code WALKHLDY at checkout. Plus, save an additional 15% when you combine the instant rebate with your Subscribe & Save order =Total savings to 35%. Expires 12/25/11
Amazon promo code: WALKHLDY








Save 20% on Numi tea sold by Amazon.com when you enter code NUMIHOL3 at checkout.
Expires 12/25/11
Amazon promo code: NUMIHOL3





Save 30% tea, cookies, beverages and more sold by Amazon.com. Save 15% when you enter code BROBRI55 at checkout + an additional 15% when you combine the instant rebate with your Subscribe & Save order-Total savings to 30%. Expires 12/25/11
Amazon promo code: BROBRI55



Save 20% on Amazon on select Crest, Oral B and Scope products sold by Amazon.com – Expires 12/31/11 at 11:59 p.m. PDT
Amazon promo code: CRSTPSTE 







Save 25% on Quaker Oatmeal sold by Amazon.com. Save 10% when you enter code OATMEAL2 at checkout. Plus, save an additional 15% when you combine the instant rebate with your Subscribe & Save order = total savings to 25%. Expires 12/31/11

Amazon promo code: OATMEAL2






Save 30% on Popchips sold by Amazon.com. Save 15% when you enter code POPSDEC1 at checkout. Plus, save an additional 15% when you combine the instant rebate with your Subscribe & Save order–bringing your total savings to 30%. Expires 12/31/11. 
Amazon promo code: POPSDEC1









Save 25% on Nong Shim sold by Amazon.com. Save 10% when you enter code NONGSH92 at checkout. Plus, save an additional 15% when you combine the instant rebate with your Subscribe & Save order–bringing your total savings to 25%. Expires 12/31/11. 
Amazon promo code: NONGSH92




Amazon Coupons
Make sure to check out the Amazon Coupons page, Amazon coupons change regularly, so always make sure to check them out, before you go ahead and by groceries or diapers on Amazon. Not all coupons will appear at the coupon page, sometimes they will be hiding on the individual product page.

Once you find the Amazon coupon you need, click on it, and it will be applied at check out. Make sure to verify that your coupon has been applied, once you get to the checkout page.

Amazon Subscribe and Save
When you are buying items such as diapers, make sure to use the subscribe and save option, as this will save you an extra 15 percent of your Amazon sale price.

Important: Unless you want another shipment of a deal, make sure to ship every 6 months (just in case you forget), and then as soon as you receive your delivery, go and cancel your subscribe and save option. You will receive an email notifying you of an upcoming shipment, in case you do forget to cancel.

How to cancel Amazon Subscribe and Save: 
  • Go to Your Account
  • Go to Manage Subscribe and Save Items (under More Order Actions)
  • Click Cancel

Earn Amazon Gift Cards

I love shopping at Amazon, but I use gift cards that I earn online, so that I never have any direct out of pocket expenses.  You can see a list of where I earn Amazon gift cards online here.

You can check out more of my latest Amazon Deals here. 

 Leave a Reply

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

(required)

(required)