Oh my, I think I might be headed to Kmart tomorrow Saturday January 14th, because tomorrow you can get Honey Bunches of Oats for $0.50 each. Honey Bunches of Oats (13 – 17 oz) are on sale at $2.50 until 1/14, and tomorrow Kmart will double coupons.
So if you printed the $1 Honey Bunches of Oats coupon, you can get each box of Honey Bunches of Oats for $0.50 after double coupons. If you cannot find the coupon above, you can print this Honey Bunches of Oats coupon, but it has a Walmart logo on, and I am not 100% sure that Kmart will take it. It is a manufacturer coupon though.
Now, before you head off the Kmart, I want to point out a few things about the Kmart double coupon policy:
- You must have $25 in grocery and drugstore merchandise before coupons.
- You must have a Shop Your Way Rewards Card (Scan before you scan products and coupons)
- To make sure that your total reaches $25 before coupons, make sure to scan all products before handing over coupons.
- Kmart doubles manufacturer’s coupons up to $1
- Limit of 5 double coupons per day
- No cash back or credit given (no overage)
- Limit of 4 of the same items
- Excludes B1G1 Free Offers
Thank you to Racing & Saving Momma for sharing this great deal.