I am having a Why I Love Blogging giveaway, because I need a little reminder of why I love blogging. My dad and his girlfriend just left our house yesterday, and it will be at least a year before we see them again. For two weeks my kids and I were on the go with them, and we have spent almost every day this past week on the beach.
For the past two weeks I have therefore had very little time to dedicate to blogging, and after my dad left I felt a very rare writer’s block. This is why I am now having a Why I Love Blogging giveaway.
Ten Reasons Why I Love Blogging
- I love blogging, because I can write about topics that interest me.
- I love blogging, because I have complete control of what is posted on my blog.
- I love blogging, because it gives me a chance to be my own boss.
- I love blogging, because I can set my own hours.
- I love blogging because it enables me to help out with my family’s finances despite being a stay-at-home mom.
- I love blogging, because I can meet and help other people.
- I love blogging, because it helps me stay on track with my grocery budget.
- I love blogging, because it helps me keep my writing skills up to date.
- I love blogging, because it gives me a chance to create my own career path.
- I love blogging, because it helps me stay up to date on the latest deals and coupons.
There are many reasons why I love blogging, but I think I needed a reminder of just how fortunate I am to be a mom blogger.
Why do you love blogging?
I also love Amazon, so I figured a $10 Amazon Gift Certificate would be a great price for the “Why I Love Blogging” giveaway.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclaimer: This giveaway is sponsored by Frugality Is Free!