My family is an IKEA family, because by shopping at IKEA we can keep our home fashionable, practical and kid friendly with a low decor and furniture budget. this is why I am excited about the IKEA Family Card. The IKEA Family card is for, and it offers lots of great benefits.One of my family’s most recent IKEA additions is the Antonius frame and wire basket. There was a rare sale on these after Christmas, and we bought four of them for our closets. You can now get these on sale with the IKEA Family Card for $15.99.
- Monthly IKEA discounts on certain products available in store
- FREE coffee or tea at the IKEA restaurant
- 30 extra minutes of Småland time = 1 hour total Småland* time *(Supervised play area for the kids while you shop.)
- If you need to change the little one, ask for a diaper in Småland or in the restaurant.
- If you need a spare part for a piece of your IKEA furniture (such as screws and bolts), ask at the customer service and they might just give it to you for free.
- Great deals at the IKEA restaurant.
On my last IKEA visit I spotted lots of markdowns on IKEA products from furniture, to storage, stove tops and more, and don’t forget to stop by the “IKEA As Is” area, which is the IKEA clearance spot right before the check out area. I can highly recommend the Antonious storage system, and while my family does not have the specific tv stand that is on sale, we do have a TV storage unit from the HEMNES collection that we love.
You can sign up for the IKEA Family Card online or at your local IKEA store.