Groery Price ListI have been wanting to transfer the grocery price list to Frugality Is Free, but I had some issues with using my Excel spreadsheet on WordPress. Thankfully I am now getting fluent in Google Docs, so here you go….a brand new Grocery Price List for all of you.

If you have any suggestions, as to how I can make it more helpful, I would love to hear your ideas.

The grocery price list is based on South Florida prices, so your prices may be different at your local store. South Florida prices are usually on the high end, but the price differences between the stores are generally the same.

Below you can find:

A Publix Price List

An Aldi Price List

A Target Price List

A Walmart Price List

A Winn-Dixie Price List

*sale item

I try to keep the grocery price list updated every two weeks or so, but generally the prices do not vary much unless there are sales. I have tried to include most of the products that I purchase, because in case I do not have a coupon, I will know where to go.

What stores do you usually shop at?

If you have arrived at an old grocery price comparison, you can always find the latest grocery price list here.

Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to The Grocery Price Comparison: Publix, Aldi, Target, Winn-Dixe and Walmart Price List

1. Mary A says:

I’ve always thought a price list is a great way to save money, however I have never been diligent about keeping one up. Yours looks great and has inspired me to give it another try.

2. Mary A says:

Forgot to answer your question. I generally shop at New Seasons, Whole Foods, and Winco. Occasionally I go to Albertsons, Safeways or Fred Meyers and less often to Walmart. The reason I don’t shop at Walmart more is that it inconvenient to my usual route.

3. Jessica says:

Woohoo! So glad i came across this, i googled master price list for walmart and this came up. thanks so much! my main stores i shop at are kroger, walmart, meijer & aldi! like this week here, kroger has grands biscuits on sale for 10 for $10, so i will get my biscuits from there. Luckily, all of these stores are right next to each other or across the street from each other, and about 5 mins from my house so i dont have to travel far. thanks again! 🙂

4. Melissa B says:

This is so helpful!

5. Megan says:

I really like how you do this!!!!!

• Katie says:

you can make a chart like this on excel. it will problably take alot of time and patience. to change the boxws another color you just have to highlight them and click the fill in button next to the button that changes the font color.

6. Stormy says: