If you have hesitated getting a Kindle, or if you would like to give the mother in your life a Kindle for Mother’s deal, Amazon now has a great option for you. Today only Amazon is selling a Refurbished Kindle with a special Kindle discount. You can now get a refurbished Kindle for only $139. This is $60 less than the regular Amazon Kindle price.
Facts About The Refurbished Kindle:
A Certified Refurbished Kindle is a pre-owned Kindle that has been refurbished, tested and certified to look and work like new. Every Certified Refurbished Kindle is backed by a full one-year limited warranty, just like a brand-new Kindle.
Prior to sale, every pre-owned Kindle undergoes a rigorous refurbishment process including:
- Full diagnostic test
- Replacement of any defective parts identified in testing
- Thorough cleaning and inspection process
- Complete repackaging with a new box
- Most recent software version update available for the product.
- Final QA inspection before acceptance as Certified Refurbished stock.
- The Certified Refurbished Kindle comes with a USB cable (for Kindle E Ink devices) or power adapter (for Kindle Fire devices).
- Every Certified Refurbished Kindle ships with the same one-year limited warranty you get with a new Kindle.
- A Certified Refurbished Kindle is subject comes with the same return policy as any new Kindle.
- A Certified Refurbished Kindle Fire includes a free month Amazon Prime for eligible customers.
If you are still hesitant about buying a refurbished Kindle, take a look at the price. The Amazon Kindle usually costs $199, and the regular price for a refurbished Kindle is $169, but today – and today only – the price is $139! That’s $60 off the price of the regular Amazon Kindle price.
You can find out more about the Refurbished Kindle here.