This August JCPenney is offering Free kids’ hair cuts, so call your local JCPenney salon to make an appointment. I could not find a salon through the JCPenney store locator, but I knew that one of my local JCPenney stores has a salon, so I found it on Google Maps instead. You don’t have to bring in a JCPenney coupon to get the free hair cut, just bring your kids along.
The free hair cuts are for kids in Kindergarten to 6th grade, and you can get hair cuts for more than one child. I just booked two appoinments for my oldest sons, because they are overdue for a hair cut. I highly recommend making an appointment, and don’t make one for August 1st, as it is likely to be very busy. Do make an appointment for early in the day, to avoid wait time. While most of the JCPenney salons open at 9 a.m., most of their stylists come in around 10 a.m.
If you want to shop at JCPenney to, try to make an appointment for the 1st or the 3rd Friday, as this is when you can find the best prices at JCPenney.
Tips For Getting A Free Hair Cut At JCPenney
- Get a free hair cut for kids in Kindergarten to sixth grade in August
- Use the store locator, or find your local JCPenney salon’s number at Google Maps.
- Make an appointment now to minimize wait time
- Make an appointment for early in the day to avoid wait time – the best time is at 10 a.m.
- If you are bringing in more than one kid, make an appointment with the same stylist to minimize wait time.
- Don’t forget that even though the hair cut is free, it is common courtesy to tip your hair stylist.
I have not been to JCPenney in months, because I have been disappointed in the lack of JCPenney coupons. This free kids hair cut offer will get me in the store again, but I sure wish that JCPenney would send me a JCPenney coupon to shop with as well. Will you be taking your kids to get free kids hair cuts at JCPenney?