My family’s mini George Foreman has been one of the best gifts I have received for the kitchen, so when I discovered the 5 serving George Foreman Removable Plates Grill, it quickly made its way to the top of my wish list. My only issue with my small George Foreman grill is the fact that it can be difficult to clean, if it is not hot, and I was hoping that the removable plates would circumvent this problem.
I was a bit hesitant though, because it seemed like the removable plates would make the George Foreman grill perfect, and perfection is hard to come by.
This is why I am thrilled to announce that the George Foreman Removable Plates Grill works fantastic, and yes the removable plates has made cleaning the grill extremely easy. I am not afraid to say it – I LOVE IT!
Why do I love the new George Foreman Removable Plates Grill?
- The removable plates make cleaning easy and quick
- The non-stick coating eliminates the need for oil or butter, and thereby helps me cook healthier.
- The George Foreman Removable Plates Grill makes cooking meat quick and easy
- The grill saves my family money, because now I rarely use the oven to cook meat.
- The grill is big enough to cook several hamburgers or pieces of meat at the same time.
- The George Foreman Grill helps me cook healthier food for my family, as the excess fat drizzles into the drip pan.
- Set up and clean up is fast and easy, which is perfect for a busy mom.
As a vegetarian I used to hate cooking meat, because of the smell, the time-consuming cooking and preparation plus the fact that the oven makes our South Florida home very warm. The George Foreman Removable Plates Grill has made cooking meat easier, quicker, healthier and more economical, and it is the most used kitchen gadget in my home.
The removable plates are very easy to remove and reattach, and with some warm water the grease comes off very easily in the sink. To remove the plates, you simply push the side release buttons, and they slip right off.
The George Foreman Grill: Show Us Your Grill Skill Recipe Contest:
One of my favorite things to cook on the new George Foreman Removable Plates Grill is a quesadilla, and my favorite is of course a vegetarian quesadilla. It is quick and easy to make, the clean up is fast, and it tastes delicious. The George Foreman is not just for cooking meat!
Crunchy Vegetarian Quesadilla
- Flour tortillas
- Hard taco shells
- Vegetarian beans
- Chopped Tomatoes
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Sour cream
- Spread shredded cheese over a flour tortilla
- Break the hard taco shell in two, and add it on top of the cheese.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and the beans
- Add a flour tortilla on top, and put it on your warm George Foreman grill.
- Turn your vegetarian quesadilla once
- Once the vegetarian quesadilla is warm, and the cheese has melted, remove it from your grill.
- Remove the top tortilla, and add salsa, lettuce, sour cream and guacamole
- Put the top tortilla back on, and cut your Crunchy Vegetarian Quesadilla in two or four.
If you prefer your dinner with meat, you can easily add chicken or beef to this crunchy enchilada.
Simply season some chicken tenderloins or boneless, skinless chicken thighs, and cook them in your George Foreman Grill. It usually takes five minutes on each side, before the chicken is throughougly cooked. My favorite part about grilling meat in our George Foreman Grill is seeing how the fat just drips off into the drip pan.
Buy The George Foreman Grill with Removable Plates
You can buy the George Foreman Removable Plate Grill at GeorgeForemanCooking.com
Disclaimer: My family received a George Foreman Grill with Removable Plates through the Family Review Network, for the purpose of writing a review and entering the George Foreman Grill: Show Us Your Grill Skill Recipe Contest. No monetary compensation was received. Any opinions expressed above are based solely on my experience with the George Foreman Grill with Removable Plates.