Did you make an appointment to get free kids’ hair cuts at JCPenney? I made an appointment for my boys, but don’t wait too long, as they will surely be busy this August.
The free hair cuts are for kids in Kindergarten to 6th grade, and you can get hair cuts for more than one child.
Tips For Getting A Free Hair Cut At JCPenney
- Get a free hair cut for kids in Kindergarten to sixth grade in August
- Use the store locator, or find your local JCPenney salon’s number at Google Maps.
- Make an appointment now to minimize wait time
- Make an appointment for early in the day to avoid wait time – the best time is at 10 a.m.
- If you are bringing in more than one kid, make an appointment with the same stylist to minimize wait time.
- Don’t forget that even though the hair cut is free, it is common courtesy to tip your hair stylist.
Read more about the free kids hair cuts at JCPenney here.