My oldest son is turning 10 today, and for his birhtday he received his first MP3 player from his uncles and their families. Now, I will admit that I am still playing music from the radio or CDs, so this will be a learning experience. I found some free MP3s on Amazon, and then I went to claim my $5 free Amazon MP3 credit at the Scott Shared Values program.
Signing up for the Scott Shared Values program is easy, and it comes with lots of benefits such as high value coupons, free access to local family activities and of course this free Amazon MP3 credit.
How to get your $5 Free Amazon MP2 Credit:
- Sign up or sign in to your Scott Shared Values account
- Answer a short question
- Get your $5 MP3 credit code
- Click through to Amazon to redeem
- Enter the MP3 credit code
- The dollar amount of your code is now in your account and will remain there until it has been applied towards eligible purchases or until it expires on January 31, 2013
- You can now redeem for any Amazon MP3 download, and there are lots of $0.99 MP3 downloads to choose between to stretch your money as much as possible.
Disclaimer: I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Scott. I received a promotional item as a thank-you for participating and am able to earn additional rewards throughout the campaign.