If you have not printed the $3/2 Farmrich coupons currently available, I can highly recommend doing so. Right now you can get some great deals on FarmRich, and FarmRich sure has some great snacks. My family loves the Jalepeno Peppers and Mozzarella snacks, and I am stocking up this week.
Walmart Farm Rich Deal: (Everyday price)
Buy 2 FarmRich snacks 7 oz @ $2.17 each = $4.34 – ($3 FarmRich coupon) = $1.34 ($0.67 each)
Publix FarmRich Deal: (Sale 9/27 – 10/3)
FarmRich Appetizers, 18 to 28 oz on BOGO sale at 2 for $5.99 – (-$3/2 FarmRich coupon) = 2.99 ($1.50 each)
There are a lot of FarmRich coupons available, and the most amazing thing is that you can basically print 2 coupons from every zip code.
30303 it will jump to the top)
Total: $.67 each
- $3/2 FARM RICH coupon (zip 90210)
- $3/2 FARM RICH coupon (zip 63115)
- $3/2 FARM RICH coupon (zip 30303)
- $3/2 FARM RICH coupon (zip 85254)
- $3/2 FARM RICH coupon (zip 14760)
How to change the zip code:
- Click through the coupon links
- Click on the LOCAL tab in the top navigation bar
- Now change the zip code in the top left corner right under the coupons.com logo
- Go back to the COUPON tab in the top navigation bar
While it might seem a bit tedious to have to change the zip code to get your coupon, it is definitely worth getting your hands on the best coupons with a little effort.
The coupons expire a month from print, so there is plenty of time to take advantage of both FarmRich deals. I just printed some extra coupons this morning, and they are still easy to find.
What’s your favorite FarmRich product?