Grocery Price List: ALDI, Target, Publix, Winn-Dixie & Walmart Price List

groceriesMy two oldest boys are back in school, which means I finally had time to get the grocery price list updated here at Frugality Is Free. Below you can find a September 2012 grocery price list comparison for some of the most popular grocery stores in South Florida, and while the prices in South Florida are usually a bit higher than in the rest of the country, the actually price differences between the stores should be very similar elsewhere.

The prices I have listed are on items that I have found the need to compare prices on such as store brand products, if a coupon is not available. You may be able to find products cheaper than the store brand, when you find a coupon and a sale, and don’t forget that if your Publix accept Target coupons as competitor coupons, you can use Target brand coupons on Publix brand products to get the Publix store brand price down even more.

Also, if you find cheaper prices on produce in other local grocery ads, you can price match at your local Walmart. This is how I get the best deals on produce without having to run all over the place.

Below you can find:

A Publix price list

An Aldi price list

A Target price list

A Winn-Dixie price list &

A Walmart price list

The grocery price lists have been created in a Google document, so you may need to give it a few seconds to load in order to see it. You can also get the direct link here: grocery price list

* items with a star are on sale, and price may change.

** items in bold indicate the lowest price

The grocery price list can be found here.

You can always find the latest grocery price comparison here at Frugality Is Free, or you can click the link in the top navigation bar.

Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Grocery Price List: ALDI, Target, Publix, Winn-Dixie & Walmart Price List

1. Pingback: ALDI Lactose Free Milk, Meat & Produce – Saved $13 » Frugality Is Free | Frugality Is Free

2. Karen Schwartz says:

Wow. thanks for comparing these store grocery prices. I saw your blog address listed on Aldi’s flyer this week. Congrats.

• JR Frugalmom says:

Karen, now I’m curious:) Was it the ad starting on June 19th, and would you mind sharing your zip code. I just check our ad here in South Florida, and I cannot find it.

3. Rose says:

price of 1l6 oz. bacon.

4. Barbara Brown says:

Thank you for all the work and sharing with us.

this is so important with inflation and income not going up.

5. Tory says:

This is so helpful! I need to make one for items I buy all the time and closer grocery stores.

6. Jess says:

How often are these updated?

7. Aimee Trader says:

this would come in handy! I shop at Kroger,miejer and walmart. To compare prices on certain things this would be good

8. Beth Martin says:

THANK YOU SO MUCH for doing this! I live in Orlando area and use Aldi for the majority of my shopping at Aldi, but often wanted a price list so I could compare sales with other grocery stores. This is perfect for that! It also allows me to compare “deals” posted by another blog that I follow to see if they are worth the additional time and money to get them.

9. Natalia says:

I live in Boca Raton. Thank you very helpful list. Where do you find the price lists for all these stores?
    Is this a current list?

10. Jerry Marquardt says:

I like to try and compare between the markets, so this is a time saver. I thank you for bringing it to us.

11. Jeannie Welcome says:

Wow! just thought to check pricing on Chuck Short Ribs as I paid 5.99 lb 2-days ago @ Publix. I am 67 and this is the first time I checked womething like meats and came across this Web Site