With a music-loving tween in the family, I am always looking for free Amazon MP3 credits, and this is why I was thrilled to discover the $5 free Amazon MP3 credit at the Scott Shared Values program. It was easy to claim the credit, and it was simple to use it at Amazon as well.
Signing up for the Scott Shared Values program is simple, and there are some great benefits such as high value coupons, free access to local family activities and of course this free Amazon MP3 credit.
How to get your $5 Free Amazon MP2 Credit:
- Sign up or sign in to your Scott Shared Values account
- Answer a short question
- Get your $5 MP3 credit code
- Click through to Amazon to redeem
- Enter the MP3 credit code
- The dollar amount of your code is now in your account and will remain there until it has been applied towards eligible purchases or until it expires on January 31, 2013
- You can now redeem for any Amazon MP3 download, and there are lots of $0.99 MP3 downloads to choose between to stretch your money as much as possible.
Disclaimer: I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Scott. I received a promotional item as a thank-you for participating and am able to earn additional rewards throughout the campaign.