With Thanksgiving coming up, I have a lot of people inquiring about the Publix Holiday Hours 2012. Publix will be closed on Thanksgiving day November November 22nd, so make sure to get your shopping done before that. Don’t forget that Wednesday will be a mad rush, so if you can get your final Thanksgiving shopping done before that, this is what I recommend.
Publix will be open for regular opening hours on Friday November 23rd, 2012 – see more info on the Publix holiday hours at the Publix website.
Great Publix Thanksgiving Deals this week:
- Publix Young Turkey $0.59/lb
- Green Beans $0.99/lb
- Cranberries on BOGO sale at 2 for $2.99
- Del Monte Pineapple $2.99
- Sweet Potaotes $0.49/lb
- Yellow Squash $0.99/lb
- Russet Potatoes 5 lbs $2.50
- Collard Greens, Kale, and More 16 oz bag on BOGO sale at 2 for $2.99
- Mrs. Smith’s or Edwards Pies on sale at 50 percent off
- Breakstone Sour Cream on BOGO sale at 2 for $2.35
- Publix Deli Fully Cooked Turkey Dinner $39.99 (Includes a fully cooked 10 – 12 lb turkey, old fashioned cornbread, d ressing, homestule mashed potatoes, gravy, cranberry-orange dressing. 7 – 10 servings)
(These Publix Deals are valid until Wednesday November 21, 2012.)
You can find my favorite Publix deals in the top navigation bar under DEALS.
You can always find the latest information on Publix Holiday Hours here at Frugality Is Free.