Whenever we entertain for the holidays, I always try to create a fruit platter for the buffet table, and it always turn out to be a success. Whether it is for a cheese table, dessert table, or the main buffet, the fruit platter always turns up empty. Del Monte makes it easy to make a fruit platter, because with Del Monte Fresh produce the quality is always in top.
Right now you can win a $50 coupon booklet at the Del Monte Fresh Produce Facebook page, and I surely love Del Monte coupons. 200 coupon booklets will be given away, so enter now for your chance to win.
Enter the Del Monte Coupon Booklet giveaway here from December 3rd to December 14th.
(Winners will be selected randomly, and they will be notified by December 16th.)
If you need help staying healthy during the holidays, make sure to check out these tips from Del Monte Fresh Produce:
- Eat a piece of fruit before you the holiday party to help curb your appetite.
- Start out at the fruit or veggie platter, when you hit the buffet table.
- Bring your own fruit or veggie platter to the party, so that you know there will be a healthy solution.
- Take a walk with your guests before or after the meals.
- Increase your exercise time on the holiday party days to make up for the extra calorie intake.
For healthy, delicious recipes using Del Monte Fresh Produce, go to www.fruits.com.
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post, and the information was provided by Del Monte Fresh Produce. The Frugality Is Free family received Del Monte coupons in exchange for posting about the Del Monte Coupon Booklet giveaway. No Monetary compensation has been received.