JCPenney finally seems to have returned to reality, or perhaps it is the competitor’s busy coupon shoppers that have finally made JCP return to coupons. Not only are people getting $10 off $10 JCPenney coupons in the mail (I haven’t been that lucky yet, but I do not have a JCP card), but JCP has released the second JCPenney coupon this fall.
Will this 20 percent off JCPenney coupon get me back to JCPenney? Perhaps it will, perhaps it has come too late…. I am trying to avoid the mall at this time of the year, especially on the weekends, but I sure hope that the JCPenney coupons are here to stay.
This 20 percent off JCPenney coupon is valid from Saturday December 8 – Monday December 10th, and you can either print it from your email to use in store, or you can use the coupon code 20FORYou to shop online. Free shipping on orders of $50 plus, or free shipping to store with no minimum.
How To Get The Best Deal at JCPenney:
- Start shopping with the JCPenney coupon at Ebates to get an extra 4 percent back (Get paid by check, paypal or Amazon GCs) – Simply sign up, browse for the JCP coupon page and click through to JCP)
- Go to the JCP clearance or sale sections
- Select the items you would like to purchase
- Use JCP coupon code 20FORYou
- You get free shipping if your purchase $50+ or choose ship to your local store for free shipping
- You can now pay with credit, debit, gift card or PAYPAL!
You can also find the latest JCPenney Deals and JCPenney Coupons here at Frugality Is Free in the top navigation bar under DEALS and COUPONS.