If your are looking for Kellogg’s coupons, make sure to sign up for the Kellogg’s Rewards Program, where you can get high value Kellogg’s coupons. If you are not already a Kellogg’s Reward member, just click the banner above and you can sign up.
Right now the Kellogg’s coupons are back up at a high cost, but add the Kellogg’s code below now, and check back in January to see, if there are new coupons at a better value. In November the coupons were only 100 points, and I was able to get some very cheap Kellogg’s cereal and Cheez-Its thanks to the Kellogg’s coupons.
How to get your Kellogg’s coupons:
- Click the banner above and you can sign up
- Enter the codes below, as well as codes from Kellogg’s products.
- Select which coupons, you would like to get.
- Once you have finalized your redemption, you will receive an email with a coupon link.
- Print once through the link, then return to the link and print again.
- Whenever you purchase Kellogg’s products, make sure to look for the Kellogg’s Family Rewards logo, to find codes inside the boxes.
If you are not a Kellogg’s Reward member, just click the banner above and you can sign up.
Try to enter these codes, to see if you will get any points in your account.
Kellogg’s Rewards Codes:
- EZ25POINTSFORKFR – 25 points
- KFRFAVPOPTARTS10 – 10 points
- ENTERDELTASWEEPS – 50 points
- KFRGIFTOFSAVINGS – 50 points
- GOODHOUSEMAG50pt – 50 points
- REDBOOKKFR50pnts – 50 points
- COSTOFCEREALPOLL – 10 points
- KFRDELTAENTERNOW – 50 points
- TAKECAREOFYOU20P – 50 points
- KFRFREEGROCERIES – 50 points
- MYFAVCHARACTER50 – 50 points
- JOINKELLOGG2SAVE – 50 points
- HOWITWORKS20PNTS – 20 points
- KELLOGGSMEDAL20P – 20 points
- HALLOWEENPARTY25 – 25 points
- KFRFIBERPLUSPOLL – 10 points
- LVNGSOCIAL25PNTS 25 points
- eresunganadorhoy – 50 Points
- KFRNOWONFACEBOOK -20 Points
- foodnetmag50pnts – 50 points