It is here again, another day with up to 80 percent off The Children’s Place clearance plus free shipping on any order. This is definitely the time for frugal moms to stock up for next winter, and the prices are much better than in store. You can get accessories such as mittens and hats for as low as $1.57, leggings for as low as $2.23 and there are great deals on winter jackets too. A lot of these prices are even better than at the Target clearance sale, and they are better than at Kmart, Walmart etc. as well, so stock up on some quality clothes for the kids, and get a better resale value as well, when it is time to consign the clothing.
The prices will not get much lower than they are right now, so buy next year’s wardrobe now at 80 percent off. That means you can get $100 worth of clothes for $20!
Make sure to start shopping through Ebates to get 3 percent back as well, but sign into your Children’s Place Rewards account before you start shopping through ebates to get points back toward Children’s Place gift certificates too. (otherwise you might loose your cash back)
- Sign in or sign up for a My Place Rewards account to get points for your order (You will get Children’s Place gift certificates in return)
- Then start shopping through EBATES to get 3 percent back on your order (You can get paid via check, paypal or Amazon) or go directly to Childrens’s Place with no cash back.
- Go to Children’s Place Clearance or click through to the sales from the front page.
- Choose low to high in the price section (left corner, right above the clothes section)
- Select Your Items
- Use the 20 percent off Children’s Place coupon code: R5K1413EM or Q5K1413HP
- Shipping is free automatically with no minimum order
- You can pay with credit card or paypal
Children’s Place girls long sleeved layering shirt on clearance at $2.79 (Was $7.95) – 20 percent off coupon = $2.23
You can always find the latest Children’s Place coupons right here at Frugality Is Free, just check the COUPONS tab in the top navigation.