I have always loved to sew, and for many years I managed to get by with a 25+ years old sewing machine, which I had received for free. Last year I finally convinced myself (and my husband) that it would be in our best interest to have an actual working sewing machine in the house, so I started researching for the best price on an easy-t0-use sewing machine that had all of the features I needed. I finally settled on the Brother CS6000i sewing machine.
More than pne year later, I still love my Brother CS6000i sewing machine. I will admit that it is not being used as much as it should be, but when I need it, it works great. I usually take it out, whenever the project pile start adding up, and when it does, I am thrilled that I have an easy-to-use working sewing machine. With a baby-girl on the way, I am especially excited to have a great, easy-to-use sewing machine, because there are so many projects I want to get done before her arrival.
Why I Love The Brother CS6000i:
- It is easy and simple to use!
- It has 60 built-in sewing stitches
- It comes with an accessory pouch with seam ripper, needle set, cleaning brush, screwdriver, spool caps (3), spool pin, bobbins (3), eyelet punch
- It comes with the following accessory feet: Walking foot, spring action quilting foot, overcasting foot, monogramming foot, zipper foot, zigzag foot, blind stitch foot, buttonhole foot, and a button fitting foot.
- It comes with a hard protective case and an oversized table for larger projects
- It is easy to thread with the automatic needle threader.
- It has an auto-set drop-in bobbin
- It is only $154.97, and it comes with free shipping.
- It has a 25 year warranty.
- With 1300 reviews on Amazon, the Brother CS6000i sewing machine gets 4 1/2 out of 5 stars.
My Brother CS6000i sewing machine has all the features I, all the accessory feet that I need, and it can be used for much more than I even know how to do. It is a great basic sewing machine, which works, is easy to use, and it is easy to thread with the automatic needle threader.
I especially love the automatic needle threader and the auto-set drop-in bobbin, because my old sewing machine used to be such a hassle to thread, and the bobbin always gave me issues. I consider myself a sewing novice, as I have never received any formal training. I have; however, been sewing since childhood, and this is by far the easiest sewing machine that I have ever had my hands on.
I wanted to wait at least a year before reviewing this sewing machine, and I am excited to say that I have had no problems at all with my Brother CS6000i Sewing Machine.
Buy The Brother CS6000i Sewing Machine
You can buy the Brother CS6000i sewing machine at Amazon.com for only $154.97 (List price $449), and it even comes with free shipping.
Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post. I have written this review, because I am a big fan of my Brother CS6000i sewing machine. Any opinions expressed above are based solely on the Frugality Is Free family’s experience with the Brother CS6000i