We are a family with Caribbean roots, so the new Purex Natual Elements Tropical Splash detergent fits right in. With a scent of tropical fruits such as pineapple and coconut, the Purex Elements Tropical Splash detergent is one that appeals to several senses, and it sends us down memory lane to the tropical life.
The Natural Elements detergent line gives the clean we need, while using naturally sourced ingredients that are gentle enough for our children’s sensitive skin. The detergents in the Natural Elements line from Purex are made with a biodegradable formula (Biodegradable in 28 days using test method OECD 301D), that helps promote a green way of living.
What The Frugality Is Free Family Love About the Purex Natural Elements Tropical Splash Detergent:
- We love the tropical scent
- We love that the Purex Natural Elements Tropical Splash Detergent is gentle enough for sensitive skin
- We love that the Purex Natural Elements Tropical Splash Detergent is hypoallergenic
- We love that the Purex Natural Elements Tropical Splash Detergent is dye free.
- We love that the detergent is biodegradable
- We love it, when we can use coupons to save on detergent.
You can find Purex Natural Elements Tropical Splash at Walmart and other mass market retailers and grocery stores – Learn more at Purex.com.
: Buy 3 Purex products
@Target, get a $5 gift card! (thru 4/13)
Purex detergent is BOGO at Publix until 3/27
One of Frugality Is Free’s readers will win 2 bottles of Purex Natural Elements Tropical Splash Detergent. The prize will be rewarded in the form of free product coupons.
This giveaway will end Monday April 29th at midnight EST.
Disclaimer: The Frugality Is Free family received acomplimentary Purex Natural Elements sample for the purpose of writing a review and hosting a giveaway, no monetary compensation was received. Any opinions expressed above are based solely on our family’s experience with the laundry detergnt from Purex.