My dad is still in South Florida, so we are on the go every day having lots of fun. Of course that means less time for coupon planning and shopping, so my savings are not as good as usual. Still, it doesn’t really matter, because we just want to enjoy the fact that my dad and his girlfriend are here to visit. Somehow I still managed to stay within our grocery budget despite all of the extra snacks I bought this week, and the kids are thrilled about all the goodies.
While you are here, make sure to check out all of these great giveaways…you can even win groceries…and money for groceries!!!
- 2 Children’s Books Giveaway: Octavia & Water Beds – 6/19
- Udi’s Gluten Free Review & Giveaway 6/3
- Scotties Facial Tissue Care Pack + $25 Target Gift Card Giveaway – 6/5 HOT!
- Nursing Top Review & Bluerane.com Maternity Giveaway 5/27
- Cascadian Farms Granola Bar & $25 Publix Gift Card Giveaway – 5/27 HOT!
Check out my Publix Deals
I spent $36.54 at Publix
I saved $49.96 at Publix
Check out my TARGET Deals
See my Target Banana Boat Deal
I spent $15.18 at Target
I saved $42.33 at Target
Check out my ALDI Deals
See my ALDI produce Deals
I spent $36.73 at ALDI
I saved $20 at ALDI
The Frugality Is Free Family’s Weekly Totals
Weekly Grocery Spendings $73.27
Weekly Grocery Savings Family of 5 $69.96
Clothing & Extras Spendings $15.18
Clothing & Extras Savings $42.33
Weekly Spendings For A Family of 5 $88.45
Weekly Savings For A Family of 5 $112.29
Link up below and share your savings, so that everyone else can find your deals too.