Six months ago, I held our baby girl in my arms for the very first time, and it was truly one of most special moments of my life. I soon realized that with four kids in the house, my writing would be limited, and so I set out on a journey to help out the family budget without spending too much time writing. This is when I began entering blog giveaways, because blog giveaways can be entered easily and with little effort, which meant that I could spend more time just focusing on my little new precious Bellamy Blue. Check out my list below for tips on how to win a giveaway.
A few of the blog giveaway wins:
I set out a few goal, but the biggest one of them was that I wanted to win the baby a new car seat. I also wanted to win grocery money, clothing gift cards and gifts for Christmas and birthdays.
Well, I have not won a car seat. I am still trying very hard to win it, and I am determined to win her a new car seat, before she grows out of the one she has.
Giveaways that I really wanted to win:
A Gymboree giveaway – Won!
A Children’s Place giveaway – Won!
A Vtech Innotab giveaway – Won!
An Umi Shoes giveaway – Won!
A Zutano giveaway – Won!
Other giveaways that I really wanted to win, but which I didn’t have been: A swim diaper, a stroller, a car seat cover, a baby swing and a baby gate.
Giveaways that I have won and received during the past six months:
- A Gymboree gift card,
- A Children’s Place gift card
- A Zutano gift card
- A Publix gift card
- An Umi Shoes Gift Card
- A Peachy Bambini Gift Card
- A ThredUp Gift Card
- A Vtech Innotab
- A Nuk Pacifier
- A Nuk Bottle
- A hot pink tuto
- Girl’s headband
- Girls Hair Bows
- Girls Hair Accessories
- A Monogrammed Gym Bag
- A name bracelet
- A Smoobee hair brush
- 2 French Toast Uniform Tops and 1 Bottom
- Nature’s Own Free Product Coupons
- Clorox Free Product Coupons
- A Dymo Label Machine
- A Wahl Massage Hot/Cold Pad
- A Barbie Color Mermaid Doll
- A Tiny Love Follow Me Fred Toy
- A Tiny Love Baby Book + Crab Toy
- Baby Wash
- Kids Headphones
- A Mickey DVD
- A Minnie CD
- An AMF Bowl and Pizza Package
- An Allergy Test
- A Bamboo Baby Shirt
- Soapberry laundry detergent
- Calavera swimwear
- A Leading Lady nursing bra
- 2 Pink Blush nursing tops
- A Glamourmom Tank
- Bertolli olive oil
- Mayapple Teething Toys
- HearthSong HugglePod
- Mega Bloks Skylanders Giants ZEPPELIN AIR SHIP ASSAULT
- Anthony’s Pasta + TFal Cookware Set
- Infinity Scarf
- Citygrips for stroller
- A PS Aeropostale Gift Card
- A Sight Word Pop set from Learning Resources
I have won about a dozen more giveaways, where the prizes have not arrived yet. We love to keep our mailman busy around here…
How To Win A Giveaway:
- The more you enter – the more you win
- Take advantage of daily entries – do them every day
- Go through your twitter account, and click through to the giveaways every day.
- Bookmark giveaways that can be entered several times daily, so that you can easily get to them.
- Check your junkmail daily, so that you never miss a winner’s email announcement.
- If there is a giveaway, which you really want to win…google it. Then enter them all to increase your chances.
- Follow the rules! It is easy to be disqualified, so follow the rules, leave verification links etc., so that your work does not go to waste.
- Keep an organized inbox – put all winner announcement under one label, then check them off, once a prize is received.
- Enter a giveaway as early as possible, so that you get the most out of the daily entries.
- If you have not received a prize after 8 weeks, send the blogger an email.
- It is always courteous to send the blogger an email, once you have received your prize.
The biggest secret to winning blog giveaways is very simple – blog giveaways can be won!
Now, the biggest truth to winning blog giveaways is that you need to invest the time that it takes to enter. I spend at least one hour a day entering blog giveaways, and the time pays off. The more time I spend, the more giveaways I enter, and the more giveaways I win.
Entering blog giveaways is a great way to win gifts for your loved ones, and if you need a little help with holiday shopping this is the time to enter. Don’t wait until October, because your prizes might not get there in time.
Do you enter blog giveaways? Do you win?
Do you have any tips on how to win a giveaway?