I am sure that most Frugality Is Free readers are aware that everyone in the Frugality Is Free family loves ThredUp! So, of course I’ll have to let all of you know that you can now find a great ThredUp clearance sale – the Pre Holiday Clearance sale, it’s called. Will I shop, of course! I already did…
I bought lots of fabulous dresses for my little one for $3.49 a piece from great brands such as Ralph Lauren, Gap, American Living, Blueberi Boulevard, Oshkosh, Gymbroee, Mulberribush, Carters and more.
ThredUp is by far my favorite place to shop, because I can get gently used name brand clothing for my four kids for as low as $2.49 and free at times. What’s not to love?
How To Shop Smart At ThredUp:
- Sign up for your free $10 ThredUp bonus
- Click the clearance tab in the sidebar or the pre-holiday clearance banner
- Choose the gender and sizes you want
- Choose prices low to high in the top right hand-side and start browsing.
- Check out the new-with-tag section (in the sidebar under “condition”)
- Add everything you like to your cart to reserve the item
- You can always remove it from your cart during your final sorting – and it stays there for many hours, so go ahead and take your time choosing what’s perfect for you.
- Buy items such as jeans, jean shorts, dresses, skirts and jackets, which are hard to find at low prices even on clearance.
- Either buy a pair of name brand jeans or a coat for around $10, and only pay for shipping. Or buy $50 worth of clothing, get free shipping, and only pay $40 after the ThredUp bonus.
- Everything ships in 3 – 7 business days.
- Invite your friends and get $10 to shop for, once they make their first ThredUp purchase.
If you think ThredUp might be for you, you can get $10 to shop for, if you sign up through this ThredUp bonus link. If you sign up, you get $10 to shop for, and if you like what you see I get $10 to shop for as well. It is a win win!
My oldest son is headed for middle school next year, so I am definitely starting to look at different clothing brands for him as well. I am very excited that ThredUp has gently used name brand clothes in his size as well, and hey even I can pick up some great clothing for very little