Oh boy, what a difference having a kid in men’s size can be on the wallet. We’ve gone from $15 deals on big boys shoes to $30, if I am lucky, have a great coupon and find a good sale. Plus – at this age, color is not the only thing the kids look at, it has to be the right brand as well.
This means that I have to get very creative, when looking for shoes. The kids and I actually made it to the mall yesterday, to look for shoes for our 11-year-old, but we left the mall without buying a single thing despite having some great $10 off $25 coupons in our pocket.
I have actually lucked out finding great sales at Shoemall both for our oldest son, my husband and myself a few times, and I just love how they always have free shipping. Today there is a hot 30 percent off Shoemall coupon out, and combined with some great sales and clearance, there are some nice deals to be found.
How To Save Big Shoemall:
- Start shopping at Ebates to get 7.5 percent back (you get paid in Amazon gift cards, paypal or check)
- Or start shopping Shoemall clearance directly at at Shoemall without any cashback.
- Go to the Shoemall clearance section
- Choose prices low to high in the top of the clearance section
- Choose your favorite items, then go to check out.
- Use Shoemall coupon code: SHOP30
Check out this deal on men’s shoes:
Skecher’s Sport Men’s Equilibrium Oxford on clearance at $40.99
– 30 percent off Shoemall coupon
Total $28.69 with free shipping.
Receive $2.15 back in Ebates cash rewards
Where do you find the best deals on name brand shoes for your teens and tweens?