Our oldest son is headed for middle school next year, which will be the first year for us without uniforms. This means a very different wardrobe than usual, but I am doing my best to keep him fashionable on a budget without skimping on the brands. Right now Aeropostle and P.S. Aeropostle has a fantastic Aeropostle clearance sale going on, and combined with a hot 40 percent off the first item/30 percent off coupon as well as free shipping, when you pay with paypal this means some great bargains.
This past weekend my oldest son used a gift card for P.S. Aeropostle, which I had won online, to buy himself a pair of jeans for next year. The prices were a bit high at the store, so I was thrilled to find better prices online. I picked up two t shirts for him for as little as $2.99 shipped, even Target cannot compete with that, and these prices are better than thrift store prices as well. These are going to be perfect for Christmas, and I am confident that he will have a nice wardrobe put together once middle school comes around next summer.
My Aeropostle Clearance Deals:
Aeropostle Aero Felt Graphic T Shirts on clearance at $4.99 (Original price $19.50 each) – 40 percent off Aeropostle coupon FRIENDS30 = $2.99
Aeropostle Aero Felt Graphic T Shirts on clearance at $4.99 (Original price $19.50 each) – 30 percent off Aeropostle coupon FRIENDS30 = $3.49
– 30 percent off Aeropostle coupon FRIENDS30
Total out of pocket $6.87
Total saved $34.87
($0.16 Back in Ebates rewards)
How To Save Big At Aeropostle or P.S. Aeropostle:
- Start shopping at Ebates to get 2.5 percent back (you get paid in Amazon gift cards, paypal or check)
- Or start shopping Aeropostle clearance directly at Aeropostle without any cashback.
- Go to the Aeropostle clearance section
- Choose prices low to high in the top of the clearance section
- Choose your favorite items, then go to check out.
- Use Aeropostle coupon code: FRIENDS30
- Then pay with paypal to get free shipping – it will be automatically applied.
Did you find any great Aeropostle clearance deals for yourself, your son or daughter?