With the temperature right around 80 degrees here in South Florida, it can be a bit difficult getting into the holiday spirit. This is why I decided to make Pillsbury snowballs, so that we could feel a little wintery around here.
Pillsbury snowballs are very easy to make, and it is in fact a great baking task for even the smallest helper.
What you need:
1 x Pillsbury Grands Sweet Rolls or Cinnamon Rolls
- Open up the Pillsbury Grands
- Separate the sweet rolls
- Cut each sweet roll into 4
- Now, roll up each piece into a ball
- Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes until the crust is golden brown
- Let the balls cool down
- Then ice each snow ball, while they are still on the parchment paper
- Move to serving tray
Check out these great Pillsbury Grands recipes that you can make this holiday season:
Cinnamon Roll Christmas Tree: http://www.pillsbury.com/recipes/cinnamon-roll-christmas-tree/a2075782-274c-4a43-90ad-ab0f74de0065
Disclaimer: The Frugality Is Free family received the featured product free of charge for our participation in the Platefull program sponsored by General Mills.