Our Christmas tree was beautiful this year, and to my relief, the tree was full of plastic, shatterproof ornaments thanks to 70 percent off Target clearance finds and even 90 percent off Target clearance finds from previous years. We also had new beautiful stockings for two of the boys, and wrapping gifts was a very economical task as well, since we only boy wrapping paper on 70 and 90 percent off clearance at Target . You can always find our latest updates on the Target Christmas clearance here or in the top navigation bar under CLEARANCE. Last year we even found glasses and glass dessert place for $0.30 each at the 70 percent off Target Dollar Spot clearance – oh did I love that.
The Target Christmas clearance should be at 50 percent off at most stores today, with Christmas candy at 30 percent off .
See below for our projected Target Christmas Clearance schedule for 2013. These are our projections based on previous year’s Target Christmas clearance.
Target Christmas Clearance 2013:
- December 21st Until Christmas: Some stores will start marking holiday goods down at 15-30 percent off.
- December 24th – 26th – 30 percent off Target Christmas clearance sale
- December 26th – 28th – 50 percent off Target Christmas clearance sale
- December 29th/30th – 70 percent off Target Christmas clearance sale (Last year it happened on December 3oth)
- (December 29th/30th – 50 percent off Target Christmas Candy clearance sale)
- January 4th – January 7th 90 percent off Target Christmas clearance sale (Last year it happened on January 5th)
The Target Christmas clearance schedule varies from store to store, which is why I have left the variations. I have made the above recommendations for the Target Christmas clearance schedule, based on the previous years Target clearance dates.
Are you waiting for anything specific to go to 70 percent off? Did you find any great Target Christmas clearance deals?