Last summer our family’s SLR camera broke, and even though we had a small Canon point-and-shoot, I had a new SLR camera on my wish list, so that I could take beautiful photos of our children. At the end of the year, I finally managed to get a new SLR camera using mainly Amazon gift cards, which we had received from several rewards websites including Bing Rewards.
Bing Rewards is easy to use, and the reward options are great. I especially love getting rewards for things that I do anyway, such as searching.
How To Use Bing Rewards:
- Sign up to get your first 200 bonus Bing Rewards Points here
- Do simple tasks at your Bing Rewards Dashboard to earn points
- You can earn 15 points per day just for searching
- Check the points tab in the top right corner, to make sure that you do not miss out on any points.
- Earn 200 points when friends join and make it to the silver level (Up to 20000 points)
- If you receive Gold Status (which is easy to do), you even get 10 percent off your rewards.
- Make a tab on your bookmark bar for your Bing dashboard, so that you never forget to get your daily points.
My favorite reward is by far the $5 Amazon gift card, which is only 525 points plus you get a 10 percent discount when you reach gold status. You can also earn other gift cards such as a Burger King gift card, a Domino’s gift card, a Fandango promo code, and you can even earn points for your Swagbucks account. Does it get any better than that?
Take a look at a few of our favorite rewards.
Do you participate in the Bing Rewards program? If so, which rewards have you received so far? Which is your favorite?