Last week I went to Carter’s to take advantage of the Carter’s 50 Percent Off Sale, while I had a coupon and a gift card. Since we spent $50+ before gift card, we received a $10 Carter’s rewards coupon in return. You can see our 50 percent off Carter’s Coupon trip here. Today is the last day of the 50 percent off Carter’s sale, so we made sure to stop by and use our $10 Carter’s rewards.
Our youngest son is growing fast, and a few of his size 5/6 button-down shirts are getting too small, so I decided to look for a new white shirt for him. His 8-year-old older brother loves wearing white button-down shirts to school with a tie, so we picked up a size 7, so that they can both wear it.
This is not the first time that they are sharing clothing, as they are very close in size, since our youngest son is quite tall for his age. Next year they will both be attending the same school, and I have the feeling that they will end up sharing school uniform shirts quite often.
Take a look at the white button-down shirt that we picked out.
Our 50 Percent Off Carter’s Deal:
Carter’s Button-Down Shirt on sale at $11 (Regular price $22)
– $10 Carter’s Reward from last shopping trip
Total out of pocket $1.06
Total saved $22.26
If you are headed to Carter’s make sure to bring along the 20 percent off Carter’s coupon. You can also use it online. If you shop online, make sure to start shopping at Ebates to get the best deal.
How To Get The Best Deal at Carters.com
- Start shopping at Ebates to get 3.5 percent back (plus get a $10 gift card, when you sign up and spend $25 in your first transaction through Ebates )
- Or start shopping directly at Carters.com without any cash back or gift card
- Shop the 50 percent off Carter’s Sale
- Use the 20 percent off 40 Carter’s coupon MARCH20 or TCRPS82 at check out.
You can always find our latest Carter’s coupon deals here.